There’s a little bit of wizard in everyone. That magic’s real power was in belief. That every spell began, “I believe. I believe. I believe.”
Tagged by the most adorbs and fabulous littleivor~~
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, whatever it is you listen to music on and then write down the first 20 songs that come up. Tag up to 10 people that you want to do it too!
1. Test Drive -How To Train Your Dragon Soundtrack
2. Dance with Dragons -BrunuhVille
3. Let it go/Let her go maship -Sam Tsui
4. Kimi wo nosete(Carrying you) -Laputa: Castle In The Sky
5. Dance With Me Tonight -Olly Murs
6. Where No One Goes -How To Train Your Dragon 2 Soundtrack
7. Melt -Hatsune Miku
8. Jack’s Memories -Rise Of The Guardians Soundtrack
9. Guadians at the Gate -Audiomachine
10. Radioactive -Imagine Dragons
11. Hall of Fame -The Script
12. F.T. -Funkist (Fairy Tail Opening 3)
13. Angel with a Shotgun -The Cab
14. Sweet Devil -Hatsune Miku
15. Accidentally in Love -Counting Crows
16. Just Be Friends -Megurine Luka
17. Hiccup the Chief / Drago’s Coming -How To Train Your Dragon 2 Soundtrack
18. Katayoku no Tori -Akiko Shikata (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni Opening)yoooooo same ivor ;)
19. Safe and Sound -Taylor Swift (Me vs Gravity cover)
20. KINGS -angela (K opening)
So this took forever because of 1.my life and 2.not enough sleep so sorry! I’m gonna tag some of you guys and hopefully you’ll do this as well! Haha it’s actually kinda fun! I never knew littleivor senpai also liked the same song as I did haha^^
oops I don’t know who else to tag but if you want to then go ahead! I really want to know more other songs…for reasons :p Kay I should sleep now so goodnight guys!
Emma heard the noises, but was hesitant to follow. The forest isn’t a safe place, especially with all the wild animals in there which her mother warned her.
But of course, curiosity had to get the better of her and soon she trailed behind, following the voices. She thought they were children from the village playing around but oh no, it wasn’t like. She stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes widened in fear.
Two wolves were some distance ahead of her. She didn’t even dare to breathe.
"Why would I not? You’re not a ghost are you?" ((no worries^^))
Joyce laughed “He doesn’t have any power over you if you aren’t afraid, and it sounds like you are doing a great job. We can all do our part to drive away fear. Something as small as a smile can do wonders. Smiles are contagious which is they spread happiness like wildfire. Just remember that a little fear is a good thing. It keeps us from doing stupid stuff. I learned that the hard way.”
"I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you." She smiled at her words, which she would forever remember it in her heart. "Hey just a question. What’s your favourite colour? Mine’s yellow. Oh and pink!"
"Pink. Its the color of cherry blossoms and clouds during a sunset."
"Cherry blossoms? Are they flowers? Or are they fruits?" They young girl was puzzled, scratching her head.
"They’re little flowers that grow on cherry trees before the fruit does. I make my home in the branches of them. I haven’t seen any around here which means ill have to be leaving soon."
"Wait what? You’re leaving already? You have to stay longer!"
Joyce smiled. “I’d really love to stay but I have important things to do and places i have to be. Joyce hated that she had to leave the young girl. “I promise i’ll come by again sometime. Here,” Joyce dug into her dress pocket and pulled out a few small cherry tree seeds. “plant these and when they are grown you’ll have cherry blossoms every spring.”
Emma, with her hands out, asked again. “I’ll see you next time, right? Like, I’ll still be able to see you then, right?” She pouted, thinking that she may not be able to see her again when she grows up.